What's up with so many emails
Sylvain Saboua
2024-06-24 00:29:34 UTC
I subscribed early summer for various haxker projects... I am
disappointed that FreeBSD has relayed such copious information amounts
that my mailbox is now full ; why so many lists, and why is it so
tedious to find the ones I am still subscribed in?

Cheers
--
Sylvain Saboua
www.saboua.xyz

--
Posted automagically by a mail2news gateway at muc.de e.V.
Please direct questions, flames, donations, etc. to news-***@muc.de
Anon Loli

Chris Moerz
2024-06-25 03:52:44 UTC
Hi Sylvain,

Have you looked at <https://lists.freebsd.org/>

There you have all the lists and also the addresses for unsubscribing for each of them.

Chris
Baptiste Daroussin
2024-07-04 06:50:20 UTC
I subscribed early summer for various haxker projects... I am disappointed
that FreeBSD has relayed such copious information amounts that my mailbox is
now full ; why so many lists, and why is it so tedious to find the ones I am
still subscribed in?
Send an email to ***@FreeBSD.org you will receive a mail telling you
what your email is subscribed (this is experimental for now).

Best regards,
Bapt